Center Bore and Max + Offset?

Discussion in 'Wheels/Tires' started by ShortyzKustomz, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ShortyzKustomz

ShortyzKustomz Enthusiast

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Found a few conflicting sites, So wanna get my info straight. What center bore is needed for 89-94 trucks? And what is the max postitive offset. The wheels Im trying to snatch are a 18x7.5 with a 67.1 mm center bore and +52 mm offset. I figured if the center bore wasnt right I could run spacers and still have plenty of room to spare. Im on 4wd front sheetmetal and tubbed for 20s too. Thanks for any definate answers before I drop the $$ on these.

2. Kahuna

Kahuna Enthusiast

Truck:
    94 single cab
    Centerbore of my 94 is 70.1mm

3. ShortyzKustomz

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Dont know how this ended up in the 84-88.... Must've messed up last night. See Im worried now, Sites I found were showing 60.1 and 67.1, And your 94 is 70.1... I know the newer X Runners are 60.1 ...Wonder if I can get away with spacers. And Mods, If you can, can you please move this to the right section

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  4. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    Ok I'll just say what I know! 60.1 will not fit period on my 91 2wd, 67.1 will fit as long as the bore itseld is deep enough into the rim, I run 73 with hub centric rings on my 91, no problems, fit over the dust cap and everything just fine.

Offset, ??? Really depends on what your going for, you want a hellaflush look or you want to tuck them things under the fender??

5. Houa Thao

Houa Thao Enthusiast

Truck:
    91extracab
    My 91 is 67.1mm and the 94 fits perfiect with the 91. So they should both be 67.1mm. Offset I would not recomend more that +40.

6. ShortyzKustomz

Truck:
    94 Single Cab
    Well I want tucking, And like to be able to turn some when I'm aired low. But hate the sucked in look. My old 17s were stupid high offset and I could turn lock to lock aired out lol. I can run spacers and get the wheels out into the 40 mm range. Back I want close to the bedside, But I have room since I have a raised bed floor and am tubbed. About to re-tub the front for when I Z the frame too.