Bucket seats

Discussion in 'Interior/Electronics' started by Blake94, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Blake94

Blake94 Newbie

Does anyone have a pair of bucket seats they would sell for cheap?

2. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    Depends on were you live and what you consider cheap. Got some buckets got no Idea what they came out of kinda tore up but not real bad Id let go for $50 but shipping is gonna kill you.

3. Blake94

Blake94 Newbie

I live in Chesaw Washington and I have a 82 Toyota pickup that I would like to put bucket seats in. Could you possibly send a pic?

4. DionTDE

DionTDE Addict

Truck:
    93 single cab 2wd
    I would suggest getting seats from a salvage yard. I found a bunch of decently nice bucket seats for around $50 bucks.

5. eurofreak2002

eurofreak2002 Toyotaholic

Truck:
    80 STD SR5 LB, bagged! The new whip!
    I checked on shipping quotes and it'd be like 90 bucks to ship then to you so Im pretty sure you could find a better deal locally junk yard or craigslist in your area or even new off ebay. If you dont have a full bench seat in your truck already so the 60/40 split then you can just use your stock brackets if not then you will have to make your own out of the brackets/sliders that come with the seats so make sure to get those as well.

6. dudevato

dudevato Member

Truck:
    '75 20r/4spd mini camper
    Blake, if you've got access to a welder it's pretty easy/cheap to put in buckets. I just put in a pair of 'driver's side' buckets out of a late 80's Camry. They fit the cab Very Well and are the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in. The driver's side has more adjustments than the passenger's. Use 2 driver's seats. The base front can be raised/lowered, the base rear can be raised lowered and they recline. They also have some 4' more fore/aft travel. They have headrests that raise lower and also 'ratchet' into some 4 or 5 postions. Email if you are interested in some pics. I found these at a junkyard on Half Price day for like $20 each. My truck is a '75. Toyota should have put these in at the factory. Clean and easy welded up framework mounts to the floor, using the factory holes and bolts. I've a couple of pics of the framework bolted to the floor, before I welded the seat tracks to them. I've been in A LOT of cars/trucks with %$&$% UP bucket seat installs. They are off level, a bit to the side, too high or low. Mine are correct and easy to lay out/weld up. dudevato at yahoo dot com All small letters, with no spaces. Gary in southern calif.

7. dudevato

dudevato Member

Truck:
    '75 20r/4spd mini camper
    Blake, you've an '82 but posted in the 'early section' Don't know if my pics will help, but your floor metal can't be too different. The pics are still available.

8. Blake94

Blake94 Newbie

Thanks

Thanks guys I really appreciate It.:waytogo: