95 4runner interior

Discussion in 'Interior/Electronics' started by Orlando Muniz, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Does anyone know if a 95 4runner PWR mirrors, Windows and locks would swap over to an 89? My plan is to find a donor 4runner with power everything and swap that into the 89 truck.

2. TRUCK ACTION

TRUCK ACTION Grand Toyotaholic

Truck:
    88 Extracab,2wd
    I used the 4-Runner complete door as went the one piece side glass & the body lines are the same 84-88.
    I your case you should be able to swap all, you will need all the relays,switches & circut breakers that are loated @ the kick panel fuse box, or take the whole fuse box
    You may have to relocate the mirrors on the doors!!

3. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    Yea i know the doors would work, but for some reason i thought only the 90 and 91 would work, i guess i would have to see. There alot of 4runners around here that are going for cheap. I would like to swap over all the sr5 options into my truck.

4. patrickgraven

patrickgraven Veteran

Truck:
    93 2wd pickup "home depot" / 2004 Toyota Sequoia 4x4
    The doors on the 4runner are different lengths. The 2 door 4runner is the same but the 4 door has a shorter door. You can install the parts from it in the truck doors but you can't just swap the door. I know others have installed the mirrors and it has worked. When I installed power windows I used the factory regulators and purchased an aftermarket harness and switches. Most of the holes for mounting the regulator matched and I think I only had to elongate or move a couple.

5. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    yea i know the doors are different lengths, just looking to swap the wires with all the power options. Just dont know if the 95 years are much different from the 91s?