1971 toyota hilux project $1000 obo

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by kinetisist, Jun 30, 2016.

1. kinetisist

kinetisist Member

Truck:
    83 4x4 utility, 71 Hilux, 78/79 hilux, 79 hilux, 80 4x4, 81 diesel, and a 97 taco
    After years of this sitting I have to let it go. I have a 1000 into it so far plus I have put quite a few hours into cleaning the frame and collecting parts but just don't have the time to fix this truck. Make me a reasonable offer. It has a disk brake conversion done. The frame was presure washed and painted. The bed was removed presure washed the underside and the repainted black. The cab is currently unbolted and ready to have a new engine and tranny of choice mounted up. I torched and ground off the engine mount and unbolted the tranny mount/corss member. I also have a cross member out of a 82 toy that can me modified for the frame. I have a spare 20r that runs and a torn down 22r. I also have 2 spare 5 speeds with bell housings to match. I have the orginal radiator and a ton of 79-86 toy parts. I have all four custom wide 5 lug 14" rims that go with the sale 2 of which are mounted on the truck. The camper shell is not in very good shape but if you want it I can throw that in too. I have torn 6 toys to the ground and scrounged all sorts of spare parts. This is a great starting point for a custom build or use it for parts. The windshield has some chips but no cracks and needs a new gasket as with the door seals. The body has very little rust but has a great patina of surface rust. There are a few small dents but no body work/bondo that I know of. The tail gate isthe worst of all it will need serious skills or a replacement. It got center punched by a trailer hitch. I can deliever for a fee of 55 cents a mile and the price is based on the parts you want. I will not part the truck out but tranny and engine parts I will. I will take and send pictures upon request but please don't waste my time. If you have questions please ask and i take paypal and direct wire transfer from bank to bank. I also hold the pink so no issues there.

Attached Files:

• 041.JPG
      041.JPG
      File size:
      385.5 KB
      Views:
    • 044.JPG
      044.JPG
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • 045.JPG