1966 Toyota Stout Lite

Discussion in 'Suspension/Chassis' started by 66_Stizzy, Sep 3, 2016.

1. 66_Stizzy

66_Stizzy Newbie

Truck:
    1966 Stout
    I just purchased the most intact Stout Ive ever seen . It runs nicely but Im completely redoing the brakes to get to really see what all else needs attention. Ive read really informative threads on here as far as suspension mods, but more than anything Im hoping to locate a couple of random parts, like (2) center caps for the 14" smoothies it has. My oil cap is there but its triangular shaped and one of the points is broken off. It has the dome light lens, but its mostly dry rotted and the very center thats below the bulb is missing. If anyone has, and is willing to part with any of these parts, please let me know. Im out of New Orleans and I check Craigslist and ebay almost hourly and havent come across anything. Thanks in advance. I dont have any photos on my computer yet, but I will post some as soon as possible.

twizted1 likes this.
  2. Orlando Muniz

Orlando Muniz Veteran

Truck:
    89 Toyota Pickup
    lets see some pics when you get your pc up and running! i always wanted a stout, they are so unique! they only thing is parts are hard to come by and little to no aftermarket for them...

twizted1 likes this.
  3. twizted1

twizted1 Addict

Truck:
    '89 xcab 2wd
    +1....good score! pics when you get a chance.