Comments on Profile Post by Bullet66x

1. jblaust
    jblaust
    Trust me I still look. The place I bought them from told me it was new old stock sitting in their warehouse and I might have got the last new set in the country. I have called XXR directly and called other rim shops online to see if someone had a set sitting around. Nothing! No 5 lug XXR 002 left anywhere. You can get XXR 002.5 (same rim) in 4 lug any color and size you want though.
    Apr 11, 2016
  2. jblaust
    jblaust
    I almost didn't buy the set I have because they were red. When I figured out that I couldn't find these rims anywhere in 5 lug I jumped on what was available on eBay and spray painted the rims silver. Spray paint is holding up decent, but it is going to either need to be touched up or professionally painted eventually.
    Apr 11, 2016
  3. jblaust
    jblaust
    If it wast for that I would just ride out with what I have and wouldn't be on a mission looking for other rims.
    Apr 11, 2016
  4. Bullet66x
    Bullet66x
    Well shit lol..I appreciative the help man ..if you ever want to get rid of your set just let me know.
    Apr 11, 2016
  5. Bullet66x
    Bullet66x
    I like my conquest wheels but they are pretty rough...they were almost free but who ever had them before loved the churb and couldn't dodge a pot hole lol . I cant seem to get them to balance out. So its a little shaky to say the least
    Apr 11, 2016