New to site/ Toyota life

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Michael Padilla, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Michael Padilla

Michael Padilla Newbie

Truck:
    95 TOYOTA PICKUP STD CAB
    I'm new to the site/Toyota life, i have received my first Toyota pickup almost a year ago. my dad has bought the truck brand new in 1994 and has handed it down to me. he's kept it in amazing condition, and I plan on doing the same, but also doing some modifications to it but keeping it clean looking. the truck now has 266k mi. still running very strong, no leaks of any sort and still rocking the original clutch (but it is now slipping quite a bit), new clutch/flywheel/rear main seal is on order and will be replacing it. looking forward to learning a lot more about the truck. I'm not new to vehicles maintenance, I can replace pretty much anything so I'm not a total nube, only to this truck. my plans on this truck are to replace the clutch and flywheel. then to get the 2/3" drop kit. still don't know what rims/tire combo I want to install so any help would be great with the offset, fit issues, and pix of yalls rides. eventually, I plan on rebuilding the motor, lowering the compression, new head, and adding either the high boost turbo charger from LCI or even a different turbo set up but my main goal is to put down around 250/300RWHP. again any advice or set up ideas would be greatly appreciated.